List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: What happened in KOffice? It's crashing :-((
From:       Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie () troll ! no>
Date:       1999-06-09 21:35:30

On Wed, 09 Jun 1999, Harri Porten wrote:
>Reginald Stadlbauer wrote:
>>
>> >I reverted all my changes in kofficecore and kword nad recompiled all, but the
>> >error still occurs. Who changed today something in KO-libs ?
>>
>> Maybe it's a bug in kdeui or somewhere else. Has anybody here a clue.
>
>No. But I'll add me to the list of these having problems. I've been
>finally able to compile kdelibs after making a cvs-clean and fiddling
>with the Makefile in corba/idl.

Because of the crash: If you use a 2 days old kdelibs + recent KOffice it works
fine. (So Michael is for sure NOT guilty :-)

This means a change in kdelibs, which was done today or yesterday is guilty. I
have the feeling that the new KTMainWindow stuff has something to do with that,
as the crash happens, when the toolbars are inserted into the mainwindow. So, I
hope I'll find some time tomorrow to fix that. But I don't mind if somebody
else does that for me :-)

BTW: I just committed the first part of my big KWord cleanups (and partial
rewrite). Some things might be broken now, I'll do testing + fixing in the next
days now. But if you find problems, please tell me.m

--
Reggie