List:       koffice
Subject:    Problem in kdelibs?
From:       Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie () troll ! no>
Date:       1999-06-09 17:58:58

Hi!
A commit from yesterday or today broke something, so that all koffice
applications crash when creating the toolbars. After some trying of older
versions and so on, I came to the conclusion, that this is NOT a problem of the
koffice libs, but must be in kdelibs (kdeui?). So, does anybody has a clue what
it could be. Maybe another bug of the new KTMainWindpw & co stuff? I hope this
can be fixed soon, because this makes KOffice development impossible at the
moment.

BTW: Michael: I think you can re-checkin the stuff in the KOffice you reverted
before as this is not responsible for the crash :-)

--
Reggie