List:       koffice
Subject:    MS office filters
From:       Harri Porten <porten () tu-harburg ! de>
Date:       1999-06-07 14:53:45

Hi !

I vaguely remember someone talking about writing a MS Word filter. Just
curious: what kind of tool will you be using to extract the OLE storage
data ? The Laola perl script, the cole library or did you write
something on your own ?

I'm asking this because I looked at the Excel specs and thought it would
be a good idead to base the still-to-come MS Office filters on the same
solid library(?) functions to deal with the OLE format.

Harri.