List:       koffice
Subject:    PLEASE help me :(
From:       Jon Lippincott <jonl () better-web ! com>
Date:       1999-06-05 2:43:25

This *is* a compiling problem. but could you please do something to
help me out here?  I have asked EVERYWHERE for help, consulted the
FAQ, etc. -- can't seem to figure out what's up w/ this k2url.h file.
 I don't have it anywhere and kdelibs sure doesn't seem to have it
either.  I'm running KDE v1.1.1....I've tried conifiguring kdelibs w/
./configure --enable-new-stuff but it doesn't do a thing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I *really* need koffice badly.

Thank you --
Jon

--
Jon Lippincott