List:       koffice
Subject:    Koffice -QT Snapshot
From:       "Peter Bonifacio" <peterb () logicaltech ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-06-02 1:33:35

I have been trying to compile koffice on and off for several months usually
giving up in frustration.
My current problem is trying to determine which version of QT-2.0 snapshot
compiles successfully. Your web site should have pointers to relatively
stable versions that are known to work successfully not to daily snapshots.

Could you please point me to a "good" QT snapshot this is relatively
correct?

Thanks
Peter

______
Peter Bonifacio
LogicalTech Pty Ltd				Tel: +61 3 9629 5200
Level 2, 535 Flinders Lane			Fax: +61 3 9629 8383
Melbourne Australia	 3000			mailto:peterb@LogicalTech.com.au