This is nothing more than SPAM! I will of course report it to tha anti-spammers... Remove my address immediatly! On Wed, 09 Dec 1998, bkuppler@blueribbon.com wrote: > Message sent by: Kuppler Graphics, 32 West Main Street, Maple Shade, New Jersey, 08052, > 1-800-810-4330. This list will NOT be sold. All addresses > are automatically added to our remove list. > > Hello. My name is Bill from Kuppler Graphics. We do screenprinting on T Shirts, Sweatshirts, > Jackets, Hats, Tote Bags and more! > > Do you or someone you know have a Family Reunion coming up? Kuppler Graphics would like to > provide you with some great looking T Shirts for your Reunion. > > Kuppler Graphics can also provide you with custom T's and promotional items such as imprinted > magnets, keychains, pens, mugs, hats, etc. for your business or any fundraising activity > (church, school, business etc.) We also can provide you with quality embroidery. > > We are a family owned company with over 15 years of experience. > > All work is done at this location. No middle man. Our prices are great! > > Click reply to email us or call 1-800-810-4330 for more info > > > Bill > Kuppler Graphics -- .../EOF --- Educational Free Software - http://hem.fyristorg.com/edufs/