Hi fellows, Another location where you'll find the installation instructions is to step up one level from the snapshots directory on the ftp server, i.e. to ftp://ftp.troll.no/qt/. There you can retrieve the file INSTALL. Lasse On Sun, 30 May 1999, Glenn PM wrote: > Hi Keith, > > I had the same problem and ended up getting the instruction out of the > qt-1.44.tar.gz file "INSTALLING QT FOR X11" > > Glenn > --------- > > Keith Gross wrote: > > > > Your web page says to follow the qt installation instructions. Where do > > I find those instructions? > > > > Thanks and keep up the good work. > > > > Keith