List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Error compiling kdelibs
From:       Michael Koch <m_koch () bigfoot ! de>
Date:       1999-05-26 9:00:59

Am Wed, 26 May 1999 schrieb Dave Meador:
>Gentlemen:
>
>I have compiled and installed:
>Qt 2.0
>Python 1.5.1
>mico 2.2.3
>
>Everything was making fine and then... I get several undefined
>references.  This is probably a real novice problem, but I can't figure
>out why these errors are happening.  I have enclosed the output of the
>make session below.

You have to compile QT2 without the then "-fno-rtti" option. Remove this option
from the Makefile and recompile QT. Furthermore you need Mico 2.2.6 for the
latest kdelibs (delete kdelibs/config.cache and reconfigure, you'll see it).

Happy compiling   ;-)

CU
Michael Koch

student of computer science at