List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: configure error
From:       "Travers Coward" <travers () asgard ! net ! au>
Date:       1999-05-24 2:21:26

Hi,

I am getting this same problem.  The config.log is refering to
QString being undefined.  Now I have Qstring.o .h and .cpp in
../qt/src/tools yet no QString binary in ../qt/bin (am I right in
assuming this should be here?)

I have looked throught the docs and cant see anything about
installing QString, is this something that should have been put in,
is there any way I can add this?

Any help would be much appreciated.

TIA
Travers.