On Thu, 20 May 1999, Hans Meine wrote: > On Thu, 20 May 1999, Michael Koch wrote: > >Am Thu, 20 May 1999 schrieb Buday Gergely: > [...] > >> I've read on KOM/Openparts on KDE home page, and found a description > >>of its design, but not a precise description on how to use it via CORBA - > >>functions and types etc. > >> Is there such a document on the web? > >> > >> - Gergely > > > >We're working on it. Simon Hausmann write general docu of KOM/OpenParts and I > >try to kdocify the header files. > As this question is often asked (I saw it several times on kde-devel), how > about setting up some note about it on the devel web pages? > (BTW: I am looking forward to the doc!) Both are available :-) Michael's work is directly in the sources in kdelibs (obviously) , and my (yet incomplete) doc is in kdenonbeta/corbadoc/komop.html Ciao, Simon -- Simon Hausmann http://www.kde.org/