Look at the end of your config.log On Thu, May 20, 1999 at 10:59:19PM -0400, Joed A. Rodriguez wrote: > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Joed A. Rodriguez > To: koffice@kde.org > Cc: joedr@coqui.net > Sent: Monday, May 17, 1999 4:10 PM > Subject: configure error > > > When I try to configure Koffice I receive this error: > > > checking for KDE libraries installed... configure: error: your system fails at linking a small KDE applications! > > > Check if your compiler is installed correctly and if you have used the same compiler to compile Qt and kdelibs as you did use now > > Thank for read this far and I will really appreciate if you help me. > > joedr -- David FAURE david.faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/index.html KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today