List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Documenting KOffice
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1999-05-19 15:22:32

Rick Darnell wrote:

> Hello Stephan,
>
> I'm interested in helping write documentation for KOffice. I've spent the
> last several years writing computer books for Macmillan and IDG, and now I'm
> taking a bit of a sabbatical from the for-profit end of things. Is there
> anything I can help with on the KOffice project?

Oh sure there is. And I'm sure the authors will be more than happy if
you take the job of writing good documentation. I CC to the koffice
development
list and I hope, whoever needs help may contact you. But in general it's
better if you subscribe to the mailing list yourself.

Greetings, Stephan

--
As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics,
Microsoft have nothing to worry about.