List:       koffice
Subject:    configure error
From:       "Joed A. Rodriguez" <joedr () coqui ! net>
Date:       1999-05-17 20:10:55

When I try to configure Koffice I receive this error:

checking for KDE libraries installed... configure: error: your system =
fails at linking a small KDE applications!

Check if your compiler is installed correctly and if you have used the =
same compiler to compile Qt and kdelibs as you did use now

Thank for read this far and I will really appreciate if you help me.

joedr