List:       koffice
Subject:    Certain X apps fail on KDE
From:       Slav Inger <vinger () ford ! com>
Date:       1999-05-14 20:44:56

Hello,

I'd ask this question on kde-devel mailing list, but apparently it's
still having problems. I'm having a problem with KDE 1.1 on Solaris 2.6
SPARC box.  I'm trying to run Solaris proctool, and I'm getting the
following message:

X Error of failed request:  BadAccess (attempt to access private
resource denied)
Major opcode of failed request:  28 (X_GrabButton)
Serial number of failed request:  1657

The same tool runs fine in CDE under same permissions and uid.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

--
Ford Motor Co., FSIC QPL