List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Fwd: idea : faster pixmap loading for opMenu
From:       Jim McCusker <jpmccusker () yahoo ! com>
Date:       1999-05-13 20:58:30

--- Jost Schenck <uzsnty@uni-bonn.de> wrote:
> On Thu, 13 May 1999, you wrote:
> >--- Jost Schenck <uzsnty@uni-bonn.de> wrote:
> >> I noticed that parser and need one - is the API more or less going to
> >> stay or
> >> should I not rely on it?
> >
> >Yes, Kforms (for katabase. see
> >http://www.csug.rochester.edu/u/mccusker/katabase ) could really use
> >something like that too. Will it be possible to do signal/slot stuff
> with
> >code snippets in the XML (i.e. python or something)?
>
> Oops, should this mail go to me or to the koffice mailing list?

Yes. (Oops)

> If the latter, there's a configuration error either with me, with you or
> with
> the list :)
>
> I'm looking VERY much forward to katabase. The approach you're going
> seems to be just how it should be.

Thank you. So are we.

Jim
===
Jim McCusker | mccusker@iname.com
http://cif.rochester.edu/~fprefect
Wax I in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster,
and your odors of father of elderberries! Go now far, or I
taunt you second once, you them English pig-dogs!
--Monty Python through babelfish.altavista.com