List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Features for KSpread
From:       weis () stud ! uni-frankfurt ! de
Date:       1999-05-09 21:31:31

Hi,

I am the maintainer of KSpread. That are good ideas, but more basic
work has to be done first. These days I made boolean expressions in
cells possible, selection lists work again, HyperText in Cells
( using the former Qt QML ) is really cool and kformula is smoothly
integrated.

These days I am more heading towards a first stable version with the most
important features and some goodies.

Bye
Torben