List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kword crashes at startup
From:       Thomas Capricelli <capricel () enst ! fr>
Date:       1999-05-04 15:57:18

>What's the difference between /opt/be/share and /opt/kde/share.

/opt/be is experimental (bleeding edge..) and kde is stable.
This is my working machine, I need something I can work with.

Perhaps is there a point here. I'm running kde 1.1 with all 1.1 apps. and qt1.42

When I use kword, as you may see in my ldd output, it uses kde2 libraries and
qt2 libraries. So it _should_ be ok ? Am I missing something ?

If neede, here is my configure options :
../configure --with-qt-dir=/usr/src/qt --enable-new-stuff  --enable-debug --prefix=/opt/be
(new-stuff may be of no use here...)

>Could you attache (gzipped!) one template.
i send is appart.

>No, why? The sense of mailinglists is to discuss problems which are interesting
>for more people, and that's such a problem.

ok. I'm just not willing to send attached files to a mailing list.

>How does you template dialog look like? Do you only have a box where you can
>choose some templates or are there three radiobuttons and so on?

You'll have a small (28k) jpeg screenshot...

Thomas

--

Thomas Capricelli	<capricel@enst.fr>
http://www.ecoledoc.lip6.fr/~capricel/