Am Mon, 03 May 1999 schrieb Lasse Jansson: >Hi, >I've compiled and installed qt2.0, kdelibs and koffice from 990502, using egcs >1.0.3a, and proper versions of other tools and libraries. >My system = RH 5.2 on i586 75+, 80 MB RAM (Compaq Deskpro XL 5120) > >Trouble: Kword gives me the first meny, but crashes immediately after I press >OK, no matter which option I check. Kpresenter starts up and shows up, but the >application frame is all distorted. Please see below for some details. > >Any ideas what's behind this trouble, and what I should do to make things work ? I have tried todays Qt2.0, kdesupport, kdelibs, koffice on my RH5.2/Mandrake 5.3 System. I use egcs 1.1.2. All went properly. I think you should use egcs 1.1.1 minimum. CU Michael Koch student of computer science at university of applied sciences Darmstadt, Germany KDE Enthusiast, fan and developer Projects: KPat, KImage and Katabase Documentation of KOM/OpenParts mail: m_koch@bigfoot.de www: http://heaven.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch