List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kdelib compile troubles
From:       Jim McCusker <jpmccusker () yahoo ! com>
Date:       1999-04-28 0:11:50

--- Michael Koch <m_koch@bigfoot.de> wrote:
> I remember this problem with my RedHat 5.2/Mandrake 5.3-system too.
> The problem was that the QT-1.42-libs were installed in /usr/lib.
> I moved the QT-Lib to /usr/lib/qt/lib and set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH for
> all users
> users KDE 1.1 to this. For my development user I set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to
> the new
> QT-2.0-lib-dir (and KDE-2.0-alpha-alpha-alpha/lib).

I simply uninstalled qt 1.42 and kde 1.1. My programming schedule is so
impulsive, I'll probably need to stay in the dev version anyway. :-)

Jim
===
Jim McCusker | mccusker@iname.com
http://cif.rochester.edu/~fprefect
Wax I in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster,
and your odors of father of elderberries! Go now far, or I
taunt you second once, you them English pig-dogs!
--Monty Python through babelfish.altavista.com