List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kdelib compile troubles
From:       Jim McCusker <jpmccusker () yahoo ! com>
Date:       1999-04-27 4:49:56

--- John Mark Walker <jmwalker@aya.yale.edu> wrote:
> I also had this problem a few days ago.  Unfortunately, I cannot recall
> EXACTLY
> how I solved it, but I'll walk through the same troubleshooting steps.
>
> 1)  Are you sure you don't have another version of QT lying around ( in
> your LD
> path )?

I'm still running KDE 1.1 with QT 1.42. I imagine that this is a problem.
I'll try changing things around and restarting X. This probably did it.

Jim
===
Jim McCusker | mccusker@iname.com
http://cif.rochester.edu/~fprefect
Wax I in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster,
and your odors of father of elderberries! Go now far, or I
taunt you second once, you them English pig-dogs!
--Monty Python through babelfish.altavista.com