List:       koffice
Subject:    problem with ./configure of koffice
From:       Fidlawyer () aol ! com
Date:       1999-04-26 14:59:50

Hello, I did read the FAQ for Koffice, but have not been able to find the
answer to this question.
./configure of koffice (for qt 1.42) stops with the message that it cannot
find giflib30 and that I should install kdesupport.  I have installed the
support files but that does not seem to remedy the problem.  What am I doing
wrong?  I hope that this is not too stupid a question.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Aaron Feldman (fidlawyer@aol.com)