List:       koffice
Subject:    ... (fwd)
From:       weis () stud ! uni-frankfurt ! de
Date:       1999-04-24 23:05:37

Hi,

A nice mail :-)

Bye
Torben

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 17:54:27 -0700
From: Riyad Kalla <rsk@U.Arizona.EDU>
To: weis@alpha.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Subject: ...

I didn't know who to send this to, so please send it to your
collegues as well.

When I see something that irks me or doesnt' sit right, I'll
let people know. On the same token when I see a group of
people working their ass off to deliver one hell of a
product, it can't go unnoted. You all have my utmost respect
and best wishes for the future for putting togather such a
good product KDE/KOffice. Its amazing that people out there
like you still exist.

keep up the great work and take care!

Sincerely,

--