List:       koffice
Subject:    KSpread
From:       Matthias Elter <me () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-04-09 13:01:39

Hello all,

Is KSpread already ported to Qt2.0? I mean is it supposed to run? It compiles
fine with last nights Qt, and kdelibs but it core dumps on startup. I tracked
it down to the initPython() call in the KSpreadDoc constructor but could only
fix it temporary. I had to temporary comment out initPython() because of my lack
of knowledge of  KPythonModule. After this hack KSpread comes up but core dumps
as soon as I press a menu item in the QPainter constructor. Is this just me
doing something wrong?

Greetings,
Matthias