List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice objects (fwd)
From:       Simon Hausmann <tronical () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-04-08 17:12:22

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Cristian Tibirna wrote:

> [...]

You might also have a look at shaman (shaman module in CVS) . Beside some
other stuff it contains a KOffice template. Just run it with shaman and
you'll get a full-featured KOffice Application, similar to Kurt Granroth's
famous KAppTemplate.

Although it's a little bit out-of-date it should still work.
(but be warned: this autoconf/automake stuff there is highly-out-of-date,
meaning it is not supposed to work properly anymore ;) . But with some
little Makefile adaptions it shouldn't be hard to integrate it into an
existing KOffice CVS tree on your local harddisk to make everything
compile/work ) .

Greetings,
 Simon