List:       koffice
Subject:    qt-2.0 & kdelibs compile issues
From:       jeff.obrien () excite ! com
Date:       1999-03-21 0:56:14

Hello,

I have been attempting to compile the packages required for koffice for
quite some time. I have read the instructions and followed them as best I
could, and the faq, and combed dejanews for posts that may solve my compile
problem.

Has anyone attempted to compile qt-2.00beta-snapshot-1990309.tar.gz with
egcs-2.91.60?

I have been successful in compiling qt-2.00beta-snapshot-1990209.tar.gz,
however I get ambiguos function call compile errors with
kdelibs-19990319-source-qt20.tar.gz

Thanks