List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: somebody working on right to left languages?
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-03-17 8:27:03

Jost Schenck wrote:

> Hi.
> I've just got a mail about Hebrew (right to left) support in KOffice and
> remember this has been asked before. Has anybody started such a project? (if
> yes, on KOffice or right down on KDE?)
> If not, that's probably a nice addition for the "how can I contribute" list,
> if any developers capable of those languages should ask. (there was a mail from
> some "asian languages on the computer" project or the like)

Well, right to left support should go into Qt and nowhere else. Troll
Tech
has said that it's not planning to support it in 2.0, but people on the
beta
lists are already playing with the idea (at least three interested
developers).
But I won't promise that it will work on some day.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Und sie nannten ihn, wie er selbst unterschrieb -
Den Trojanischen Pferdedieb