List:       koffice
Subject:    Suggestions on Destop integration
From:       Sangohn Christian <Christian.Sangohn () b19 ! rwth-aachen ! de>
Date:       1999-03-13 10:43:02

Hello Dear KOffice developpers!

The last version (990226) of KOffice I installed did not have anything to
make it be launched from KPanel. So I made a tar archive (it is attached)
that could be unpacked in $KDEDIR so all KOffice programms appear on KPanel
startmenu.
It worked for me and I hope it can help you too.
BTW Congratulations for your great work :-)

Greetings
--

["koffice-install-patch.tar.gz" (application/x-gzip)]