List:       koffice
Subject:    All this talk about binaries..
From:       Alex Zepeda <garbanzo () hooked ! net>
Date:       1999-03-11 4:31:51

Makes me wonder if anyone's actually working on this at all.  I know I
toyed around quite a bit with the idea of setting up some kind of weekly
snapshot dealie (could easily be bumped to daily, if there's someone with
a faster inet connection in the SF Bay Area..), but I never followed
through with it because I heard rumors that there were other people
working on this.  This would probably (for fbsd anyways) entail packaging
either kdelibs+kdebase or egcs+mico (the latter would be much easier).  Is
anyone on the "Linux side" interested in coordinating this with me?  Or
shall I go about slapping some DYI tarballs myself?

- alex