List:       koffice
Subject:    KImage
From:       Michael Koch <m_koch () bigfoot ! de>
Date:       1999-03-02 9:12:15

Dear KOffice-Developers,

I heard from Reggie, that KImage has no maintainer. I would like to be the new
maintainer of it. I want to implement some features to KImage.

KImage should be a Picture-Manipulating-Programm like KPaint or Gimp.
KOffice need a programm to manipulate Pixel-Pictures and add them to other
KOffice-Parts (or adding other KOffice-Parts to a kimage)
I know this is a very far goal, but someone should work on it.

If you find bugs in kimage, then please feel free to send me a bug report.

In the next time a will add some simple image-manipulating-features like
Cut&Paste, brusches, forms (cricles, rectangles, etc). If you have some ideas
please write a Mail to me, so I can set it on my TODO-list.

CU
Michael

--
Michael Koch