List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: Writing Documentation
From:       Kevin Forge <forgeltd () usa ! net>
Date:       1999-03-01 4:08:23

Holger Baxmann wrote:

> Subject: Re: Writing Documentation
> Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 01:07:41 +0100
> From: Holger Baxmann <baxmann@baxmann.com>
>
> On Sun, 28 Feb 1999, Kevin Forge wrote:
>
> about problems that the koffice build imagine / as $prefix or sometimes $KDEDIR
>
> hi,
>
> iīve had the same problem some days ago. We couldnīt found the real root of the
> problem -but iīve solved it for me.
>
> 0. build it from scratch

Dosn't help.

> 1. build if it is possible from the cvsup-tree, it is a very nice tool (lovely,
> isnīt it ;-)

I climb the CVS tree all the time :)

> 2. in the cvsup-tree exists a kde-common/admin dir, use
> this instead of any kirgendetwas/admin via "ln -s ../kde-common/admin
> ./admin" , it helps for me espacially for kbuilder

It's in the readme.  This is what I do.  looking again at the
./configure script that is generated by make -f Makefile.cvs
it dose point to '/bin'.

The funny thing is I have deleted configure Makefile config.h &
config.cache
from kdebase and when I run make -f Makefile.cvs again that reference
is gone.  I think somebody just blundered a little with the files in
kde-common :)