List:       koffice
Subject:    How can I help?
From:       "Steven M. Scotten" <splicer () joeunix ! com>
Date:       1999-02-27 8:20:56

I'd like to do whatever I can to help out with the KOffice
project. The FAQ said I should contact you to avoid duplication of
work.

Unfortunately, I'm not a programmer, although I'm not bad with Perl (I
guess that makes me a programmer of some sort). However, I would be
willing to proofread or write parts of documentation. I am not multilingual so
I can't translate. Mostly I do design and graphics and illustration
work.

So let me know what there is that I can do to help out! Thanks!

Steve