List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Starting the Parts
From:       Holger Baxmann <baxmann () baxmann ! com>
Date:       1999-02-26 11:41:44

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999, Reginald Stadlbauer wrote:
> Am Fri, 26 Feb 1999 schrieb Holger Baxmann:
> There _is_ something wrong with your makefiles, but I'm not a Makefile expert
> too. Coolo? :-)
Oooooh!

please, please don´t disturb Kuuhloo. I´ve just ported my environment to my
DEC-Alpha (I´ve heard you do sometimes something with this) and I began from
scratch - BUT there is something wrong with the automake/-config, especially if
I use the plain templates provided by others (i.e. kbuilder). I think there are
two "prefix". May be I´m wrong. I´ll put further investigation in this. In my
opinion it is also usefull for later install. Than more I go wrong, than more I
get stable.

thanks for help

bax

Does contain Microsoft really himself ?