List:       koffice
Subject:    about helping kde project
From:       Henri Girard <henri-girard () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       1999-02-25 17:05:40

Hello,
I would like to help you translating from english to french and german to
french. My job is data analyst but I am just starting working with linux. But
the KDE project interests me a lot and I think more we are to participate the
quicker things go ?
I need to be guided to know what's can be done and how I could do it. I would
like to programm but I only used to do it with visual...all the panoply and I
suppose it's different from the languages you use ?
For my job I have to search a sql platform...uder linux.
Salut,
Henri Girard