David Faure wrote: > > On Tue, Feb 23, 1999 at 09:27:06PM -0500, Lezlie Fort wrote: > > To anyone who may be able to assist: > > > > I am in the process of compiling koffice, and am receiving the following > > errors while building within the "koffice/lib/kofficecore" directory: > > > > I could change the code to correct these problems, but, knowing that > > others have had success with compiling koffice as-is, I've got the > > sinking feeling that I'm missing something. > > Yes, you're missing a recent kdelibs. > Use cvsup or snapshots to get a recent kdelibs. too bad snapshots are done from the 1.1 branch :( I think Reggie has to create kdelibs snapshots too for koffice users. Greetings, Stephan > Install it before you try to compile corba & koffice, of course. > -- As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics, Microsoft have nothing to worry about. By Michael Surkan, PC Week Online