List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KPage...hmmm. :)
From:       Holger Baxmann <baxmann () baxmann ! com>
Date:       1999-02-24 17:01:15

That's exactly what I mean: take the views of serveral KOffice Parts and tie them
together: new extensible functionality, but we also have to think about the backend.
What are you doing to hold the templates and the ready-for-publish contents:
filesystem - ohh noooo. Corba ? To expensive. I think we should do a backend for
storing such things. May be (and I think at first) a RDBMS.