List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KPage...hmmm. :)
From:       Simon Hausmann <tronical () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-02-23 20:27:11

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999, Kevin Forge wrote:
[...]
>Now to the overall design of the central program itself.  There
>are apps that already handle some aspects of this job OK.  There
>is Webmaker which dose a good job of adding tags to text on the
>fly.  KFM is OK for displaying finished HTML.

The new, upcoming Konqueror might be useful for what you're interested in regard
to displaying HTML.
After the new design is finished (well.... imho it is already) and the
implementation is done, you will be able to embedd a html-view from Konqueror
and use it for displaying HTML just as there would be a html component "inside"
your application (meaning you can "control" the html-view via it's interface) .
(thanks to CORBA/KOM/OpenParts)

(if you need further info just ask on kfm-devel)

Greets,
 Simon

--
Simon Hausmann - Tronical^Colorfast - <tronical@gmx.net> - IRCNet #colorfast

we have joy, we have fun, we have linux on our sun