List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Several koffice compilation problems
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () insa-lyon ! fr>
Date:       1999-02-24 8:20:34

On Tue, Feb 23, 1999 at 09:27:06PM -0500, Lezlie Fort wrote:
> To anyone who may be able to assist:
>
> I am in the process of compiling koffice, and am receiving the following
> errors while building within the "koffice/lib/kofficecore" directory:
>
> I could change the code to correct these problems, but, knowing that
> others have had success with compiling koffice as-is, I've got the
> sinking feeling that I'm missing something.

Yes, you're missing a recent kdelibs.
Use cvsup or snapshots to get a recent kdelibs.
Install it before you try to compile corba & koffice, of course.

|  David FAURE                                                       |
|  E-mail : David.Faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org                  |
|  http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/index.html             |