List:       koffice
Subject:    KPage...hmmm. :)
From:       Jason N Pratt <venom () packet ! net>
Date:       1999-02-22 15:50:43

I don't want to stop you guys from working on KOffice, but I was just
thinking... something that would be cool would be something like Frontpage for
KOffice..... a WYSIWYG HTML editor which I feel Linux/KDE is missing and would
round this sweet Suite your working on.  Has there been any thoughts of working
on a WYSIWYG HTML editor for addition into KOffice?

Curious....

Thanks... Sincerely,
--
	Jason Pratt