List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Fwd: koffice-19990218
From:       Holger Baxmann <baxmann () baxmann ! com>
Date:       1999-02-21 11:11:36

Reginald Stadlbauer wrote:

> Am Sun, 21 Feb 1999 schrieb Holger Baxmann:
> >hi,
> >i'm not (just now) asubscriber but i think I've solved the problem:
> >
> >just place a
> >/*
> >
> >*/
> >over the first
> >
> >if (!registry)..
> >
> >with the bouncing lines. That helps for me in 19990219.
>
> ;-)) Wakeing up on sunday morning with a joke is always nice :-) This is of
> course no solution. You just need a more recent snapshot of kdelibs.

I like it to make other people happy ;-).
But at first the make run through (I get the last cvsup now).

I'm really a beginner of using KOffice, I'll use it as a fronend to a DBMS(
relational and Directoryserver + JAVA/Corba ) - and of course as a tutorial.
Now the whole banana compile and I try make install, but nothing happen in KDE
(you see I'm also blond in KDE). How come it to work with the nice buttons and
clicks? I can see the *.kdelnk, what should I do with them?

thanks in advance

bax