List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: resize main window
From:       Christian Bucher <bucher () navd ! alcatel ! de>
Date:       1999-02-17 10:43:06

Simon Hausmann wrote:

> And since m_vMainWindow gives you access to the OPMainWindow-Interface
> you can easily do
> m_vMainWindow->setSize( width, height );
>
> (and all the other stuff like setPosition, Show, etc. )

That's working fine, but I'm loosing the height of the menubar/toolbar.

	- Is there a easy way to find what menubars, etc. are
	  active and how much height they are using?

	- Wouldn't it better to resize the area where the view is shown?

Also a method to setMinSize would be nice.

thanks

christian

--
Christian Bucher