List:       koffice
Subject:    icons
From:       Jost Schenck <uzsnty () uni-bonn ! de>
Date:       1999-02-16 23:15:36

Hi.
I would like to move many icons from <app>/toolbar to koffice/toolbar for
consistency reasons: this way it'd be easier to keep consistency between
applications when changing or adding icons. Right now there are still many, many
inconsistencies. This would require renaming many icons as they're now named
different in every app and some names are misleading. And if I'd do this, some
filenames in the apps would have to be changed. I could apply these changes or
create a list (if someone doesn't want me to disturb his code). Please tell me,
if I can go on with this (I'll not going to do it until next week since I've
got a lot of work).
-Jost.

P.S. Reggie, I didn't forget about KWord icons, I'm just totally snowed under :(

--
Jost Schenck
jost@schenck.de