Hi, Ok, I will take over. Bye Torben On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Stephan Kulow wrote: > weis@stud.uni-frankfurt.de wrote: > > > > Hi, > > > > Cool! Doku is really what we need. This guy is sent > > from heaven. I think Reggie wrote something for his apps, but KSpread > > really needs some docu. Right now I am using Excel books as doku since > > they are fortunately compareable in certain behaviours. > > > > But that is no solution since KSpread does many things very KSpread > > specific. > > > Well, would you mind contacting Trevor about this then? ;) > And tell him, that we need SGML not HTML. > > Greetings, Stephan > > > > > On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > > > > Hi! > > > > > > Is someone activly writing documentation? If, I would like > > > him to get in touch with me and Trevor :) > > > > > > Greetings, Stephan > > > > > > -- > > > As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics, > > > Microsoft have nothing to worry about. > > > By Michael Surkan, PC Week Online > > -- > As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics, > Microsoft have nothing to worry about. > By Michael Surkan, PC Week Online > >