Reginald Stadlbauer wrote: > > Am Tue, 02 Feb 1999 schrieb Stephan Kulow: > >weis@stud.uni-frankfurt.de wrote: > >> > >> Hi, > >> > >> On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, Reginald Stadlbauer wrote: > >> > >> > Hi! > >> > Could it be that there is something wrong with the koffice icons' colors? > >> > Because I just noticed that on my laptop (256 colors) all koffice toolbar > >>>icons > >> > have a black background, but the standard kde icons are ok. > >> > >> Interesting. I had the same at university. But kspread did it right. > >> KWord & KPresenter did it wrong. Strange ... > >> > >Hmm, there comes one difference into my mind. kspread still uses > >loadPixmap > >while kword & kpresenter are using convertPixmap. Perhaps that's buggy. > > That's possible. Because if I open the pixmaps e.g. in xv, they look ok. But, > why are the standard kde icons (fileopen, filefloppy, etc.) ok in kpresenter and > kword? > Depends ;) I have no idea, it was just a guess and a starting point for debugging :) Greetings, Stephan -- As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics, Microsoft have nothing to worry about. By Michael Surkan, PC Week Online