List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Download & Installation KOffice 2.2.0
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-06-14 21:12:42

On Monday 14. June 2010 21.57.52 Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> Hi
> On wiki.koffice.org added link to a stub page
> http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Download
>
> Users of particular distros, please fill the info (directly or by
> sending by email).

The koffice wiki is specifically meant for developers of koffice, and thats how the
model of giving rights is designed.
I don't think KOffice developers should be the ones to maintain the list of
packages, that sounds much more like something the community (users) should be
doing and might actually have time for.
For that reason I suggest to create a page on userbase.kde.org and coordinate
with KDE to get some volunteers to keep this up to date.
Bottom line is that a not up to date list is worse than no list at all (since
then people clearly know they have to ask their distro, like we point out on
the download page).

--
Thomas Zander