List:       koffice
Subject:    koffice compile error: /bin/sh: -dc: not found
From:       Michael Thaler <michael.thaler () physik ! tu-muenchen ! de>
Date:       2010-03-07 10:20:39

Hi,

I upgraded from KDE 4.3 to KDE 4.4.1 (and Qt 4.6.2) and now I get the
following error when I try to compile koffice:

linking CXX shared module ../../../lib/kprvariables.so
[ 32%] Built target kprvariables
Scanning dependencies of target kexi_automoc
[ 32%] Built target kexi_automoc
Scanning dependencies of target kexiutils_automoc
automoc4: empty source file:
/usr/local/src/kde4/koffice/build/kexi/kexiutils/transliteration_table.cpp
Generating utils_p.moc
Generating SmallToolButton.moc
[ 32%] Built target kexiutils_automoc
[ 32%] Generating transliteration_table.cpp
/bin/sh: -dc: not found
make[2]: *** [kexi/kexiutils/transliteration_table.cpp] Error 127
make[1]: *** [kexi/kexiutils/CMakeFiles/kexiutils.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I am not sure what that means. Maybe something got removed when I did the
upgrade. It would be great if someone can give me a hint how to solve this.

Thanks,
Michael