On Saturday 20 February 2010, Frederik Gladhorn wrote: > Hi > > both koffice and gluon have a FindGLEW.cmake file. So far so good. Gluon > installs this file into kdes cmake/modules path, so that their version is > used, apparently even when building koffice. > Now my trouble stared when krita couldn't link because the gluon version > sets GLEW_LIBRARY, the koffice version GLEW_LIBRARIES and some other vars. > > Could both projects maybe agree on one cmake file? Sure! I don't care which one, but let's synchronize and add the best one to kdelibs' collection of cmake modules. -- Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice