List:       koffice
Subject:    KPresenter rocks!
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-25 10:27:36

Guys & gals,

I've said this to sven and jos already but I'd like to repeat it to
all, esp since I just found out a couple of new features: KPresenter
rocks! I really like it a lot ;-)

It works perfectly fine for my presentation (68 pages, lots of pics),
better and faster than OO.o! And I love the custom presentations
feature, amazing. And the versions stuff works reasonably well too,
great work on that thing!

Anyone saying KOffice 2.0 is good for nothing should be beaten with
sticks, as it IS. I vote for KPresenter as the most mature part of
KOffice :D
(and I'm using some alpha right now, I'm not even talking about the final 2.0!)

grtz

Jos