On Wednesday 17 June 2009, Michael Thaler wrote: > Hi, > > when I try to compile koffice, cmake complains that it cannot find Create > Resources. However, I have the Debian package create-resources installed. > The files are in /usr/share/create/. There are the following > subdirectories: > > brushes gradients patterns swatches > Hm, FindCreateResources.cmake does look a bit bogus to me: if(CREATERESOURCES_INCLUDE_DIR) set(CREATERESOURCES_FOUND TRUE) else(CREATERESOURCES_INCLUDE_DIR) find_path( CREATERESOURCES_INCLUDE_DIR gradients/karbon14/simple.kgr PATHS ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX} /usr /usr/local /usr/pkg /opt /opt/local /opt/csw PATH_SUFFIXES share/create/ ) include(FindPackageHandleStandardArgs) find_package_handle_standard_args(CreateResources DEFAULT_MSG CREATERESOURCES_INCLUDE_DIR) endif(CREATERESOURCES_INCLUDE_DIR) But I'm not sure how this cmake module actually works. > It would be nice if someone could give me a hint what I have to do that > cmake recognizes it. Without create resources, there are no brushes in > krita. Er... We still ship our own set of brushes as well. -- Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice