List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice questions
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-05-21 9:37:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 21. May 2009 10.14.49 Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > Yes it is, see for examples;
> > http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/KWord_Scripting
>
> Can this be used, for example, to convert HTML files to PDF via the
> CLI? I am not a programmer and am having a hard time with that page.

If you type
	kword --help-koffice
you'll note some new features that were introduced for 2.1 that allow you to
print to a PDF directly without any user input.

  --export-pdf              Only export to PDF and exit
  --export-filename <filename> Filename for export-pdf

Unfortunately 2.1 is still some time off so a little patience is needed.
--
Thomas Zander