List:       koffice
Subject:    Import HTML
From:       Dotan Cohen <dotancohen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-21 8:25:06

I cannot import an HTML file into Kword (Koffice 2.0 RC), even though
HTML is listed as one of the supported file types. Even such as basic
file such as:

Cannot be imported. This is the error that I get:
"Could not open /home/jaunty2/test.html. Reason: Internal error"

There is no relevant output on the command line. Kubuntu 9.04, KDE 4.2.3.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il